UK: Carlsberg appoints former Accolade man as sales director
Carlsberg has found a new UK sales director
Carlsberg UK has appointed a former Accolade Wines executive as its new UK sales director.
James Lousada, who quit Accolade in August after a company shake-up, will take up the role at Carlsberg on 28 Janaury, the Danish brewer said today (19 December). He replaces Chris Houlton, who stepped down in September after 14 years with the group.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lousada had been seeking a postion as a general manager or MD since October.
Carlsberg UK CEO, Benet Slay, said he believed Lousada will "drive collaborative customer relationships further and support the team to continue to build market share in the UK".
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
Alcoholic Drinks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research