UK: Carlsberg appoints former Accolade man as sales director
Carlsberg has found a new UK sales director
Carlsberg UK has appointed a former Accolade Wines executive as its new UK sales director.
James Lousada, who quit Accolade in August after a company shake-up, will take up the role at Carlsberg on 28 Janaury, the Danish brewer said today (19 December). He replaces Chris Houlton, who stepped down in September after 14 years with the group.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lousada had been seeking a postion as a general manager or MD since October.
Carlsberg UK CEO, Benet Slay, said he believed Lousada will "drive collaborative customer relationships further and support the team to continue to build market share in the UK".
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
Alcoholic Drinks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk