UK: Carlsberg appoints former Accolade man as sales director
Carlsberg has found a new UK sales director
Carlsberg UK has appointed a former Accolade Wines executive as its new UK sales director.
James Lousada, who quit Accolade in August after a company shake-up, will take up the role at Carlsberg on 28 Janaury, the Danish brewer said today (19 December). He replaces Chris Houlton, who stepped down in September after 14 years with the group.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lousada had been seeking a postion as a general manager or MD since October.
Carlsberg UK CEO, Benet Slay, said he believed Lousada will "drive collaborative customer relationships further and support the team to continue to build market share in the UK".
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research