UK: Carlsberg appoints former Accolade man as sales director
Carlsberg has found a new UK sales director
Carlsberg UK has appointed a former Accolade Wines executive as its new UK sales director.
James Lousada, who quit Accolade in August after a company shake-up, will take up the role at Carlsberg on 28 Janaury, the Danish brewer said today (19 December). He replaces Chris Houlton, who stepped down in September after 14 years with the group.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lousada had been seeking a postion as a general manager or MD since October.
Carlsberg UK CEO, Benet Slay, said he believed Lousada will "drive collaborative customer relationships further and support the team to continue to build market share in the UK".
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets