DENMARK: Carlsberg announces $100m joint venture in Asia
The Danish company Carlsberg has signed an agreement with the Asian Chang Beverage Company to form Carlsberg Asia Ltd, a 50-50 joint venture that will administrate and develop the companies' marketing and brewing activities in the Asian region. The brewer hopes the new joint venture will provide a platform for further growth of the Carlsberg brand and "improve earnings and cash flow in a fast expanding market".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"