DENMARK: Carlsberg announces $100m joint venture in Asia
The Danish company Carlsberg has signed an agreement with the Asian Chang Beverage Company to form Carlsberg Asia Ltd, a 50-50 joint venture that will administrate and develop the companies' marketing and brewing activities in the Asian region. The brewer hopes the new joint venture will provide a platform for further growth of the Carlsberg brand and "improve earnings and cash flow in a fast expanding market".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch