UK: Carlsberg and Interbrew could be winners but at what price?
Danish brewer Carlsberg and the Belgian giant Interbrew are likely to walk away with the two UK brewing prizes of Bass Brewers and Whitbread Beer Company respectively, industry sources have told just-drinks.com But both are going to pay well over the odds for the privilege, with Bass PLC expected to pocket £2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa