UK: Carling to sponsor Old Firm £12m
Carling, the UK's biggest selling lager, is to sponsor the Scottish football teams Celtic and Rangers, also known as The Old Firm, to the tune of £12m, commencing on July 1st 2003 and lasting three years. Carling is already one of the football's biggest sponsors in the UK, having backed the Carling Premiership for nine years (1992-2000). Carling also has existing partnership deals with clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Leeds United, Sunderland AFC, Aston Villa, West Bromwich Albion, Blackburn Rovers and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits