UK: Carling to sponsor Old Firm £12m
Carling, the UK's biggest selling lager, is to sponsor the Scottish football teams Celtic and Rangers, also known as The Old Firm, to the tune of £12m, commencing on July 1st 2003 and lasting three years. Carling is already one of the football's biggest sponsors in the UK, having backed the Carling Premiership for nine years (1992-2000). Carling also has existing partnership deals with clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Leeds United, Sunderland AFC, Aston Villa, West Bromwich Albion, Blackburn Rovers and Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends