SOUTH AFRICA: Cape wines "stuck in the middle" in Germany
South Africa holds a unique "stuck in the middle" situation in the German wine market, with a good potential in the specialist market, but with weaknesses in the mass market. According to a survey commissioned by Wines of South Africa (WOSA), through marketing consultants Marcon, Cape wines find themselves mainly at the entry level of the specialist field and at the top end of the mass market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down