SOUTH AFRICA: Cape wines "stuck in the middle" in Germany
South Africa holds a unique "stuck in the middle" situation in the German wine market, with a good potential in the specialist market, but with weaknesses in the mass market. According to a survey commissioned by Wines of South Africa (WOSA), through marketing consultants Marcon, Cape wines find themselves mainly at the entry level of the specialist field and at the top end of the mass market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign