Product Launch - UK: Cape Wine Exporters' Mount Rozier
Click through to view Cape Wine Exporters' Mount Rozier
Cape Wine Exporters' Mount Rozier
Category - Wine, South Africa, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
Available - From early next year
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - RRP of GBP9.99 (US$13.30) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Bibendum
Cape Wine Exporters is a South African company owned and managed by the Gabb family, who formerly worked for Western Wine in the UK. It also owns the Journey's End wine estate, which is next to Mount Rozier estate on South Africa's western Cape.
There are currently six hectares planted with vines at Mount Rozier, with the rest to be planted with Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc to produce the four single varietal wines under the Mount Rozier brand.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research