REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Cantrell & Cochrane acquires Findlater wine
Hot on the acquisition trail Irish owned Cantrell & Cochrane (C&C) now boasts to having Dublin's oldest wine business, Findlater as part of its portfolio. No financial details of the deal were disclosed but with profits thought to be in excess of £1m industry sources have said that it is likely C&C paid around £16m (US$17.2m) for the family run wine group, a report in the Irish Times stated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign