US: Canopy Management adds to sales, comms personnel
Canopy Management has confirmed three additions to its executive team.
The California-based wine brand creation, sales and marketing company announced yesterday (4 January) that Mack Hoehner and Kelly Howell have joined the sales team, both assuming the title of vice president/partner. Mary Ann Vangrin, meanwhile, has been named partner/director of communications and social media.
Hoehner, who will assume responsibility for the central, south-west, and south-east geographies, joins Canopy from Foster's Wine Estates where he ran sales as vice president for the firm's south-west zone. Howell, who will work "in tandem" with Hoehner, also comes from Foster's where her most recent position was vice president for on-premise national accounts.
Most recently director of marketing and public relations for Goelet Wine Estates/Clos Du Val Winery, Vangrin has held communications and public relations positions at Trinchero Family Estates, Robert Mondavi Winery, Domaine Chandon and G.L. Mezzetta.
Based out of Napa, Canopy was founded in 2008 by Terry Wheatley and Brian Wurtz who are chief marketing officer/partner and president/partner, respectively.
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits