AUSTRALIA: Canned wine launches in Asia
Australian wine company Barokes says its new canned wine packaging has been accepted by 200 retail stores in Japan and Taiwan.
Melbourne-based partners Greg Stokes and Steve Barics claim the hermetically sealed 250ml trademarked Vinsafe can has a shelf life of up to five years.
There are two still and two carbonated red and white wines in the current range. Stokes and Barics will follow the export initiative with a domestic market launch.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down