USA: Canandaigua Brands' Stockholders Elect New Director
Canandaigua Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CDB, CDB.B) announced today the addition of Jeananne K. Hauswald to its Board of Directors. Ms. Hauswald was nominated to the Board of Directors on June 1, 2000 and elected by the stockholders at today's Annual Meeting of Stockholders.Ms. Hauswald is a managing partner of Solo Management Group, LLC, a corporate financial and investment management consulting company, a position she has held since September 1998. From 1987 to 1998, Ms. Hauswald was employed by The Seagram Company Ltd., a beverage and entertainment/communications company, where she served in various positions, including Vice President Human Resources and Vice President and Treasurer. Ms. Hauswald currently serves on the Board of Directors of Thomas & Betts Corporation.Richard Sands, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Canandaigua Brands, Inc., commented, "We are very excited to have Ms. Hauswald join our Board of Directors. She brings a tremendous wealth of knowledge across all business functions and her prior industry experience will be invaluable in helping guide our Company in the future."Reelected to the Board at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders were George Bresler, James Locke, Thomas McDermott, Richard Sands, Robert Sands, and Paul Smith. Ms. Hauswald's election, along with the reelection of the other Board members, brings the total number of directors of Canandaigua Brands to seven.Canandaigua Brands, Inc., headquartered in Fairport, New York, is a leader in the production, marketing and distribution of beverage alcohol products in North America and the United Kingdom. The Company markets more than 185 premier brands, including imported beers, wines, spirits, cider and bottled water, and is a leading drinks wholesaler in the United Kingdom. Canandaigua Brands can be found on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018