USA: Canandaigua Brands Executive & Noted Brand Builder Moves to Join Investors in Buy-out of Genesee Brewing Co
Howard Jacobson, long-time marketing executive and successful brand builder for Canandaigua Brands has left the company to join the group of investors who is purchasing the Genesee Brewing Company.Genesee Corporation (Nasdaq: GENBB) announced August 29 that the Special Committee of the Board of Directors, formed to consider strategic alternatives for the Corporation's brewing business, approved an agreement to sell the brewing business in a management buy-out led by Samuel T.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends