USA: Canandaigua Announces New Offices, New Staff
The Canandaigua Wine Company's CEO Jon Moramarco announced the company's Table Wine Division is moving its office to Concord, California, from Canandaigua, New York, effective July 31, 2000. The Canandaigua Wine Company headquarters and Specialty/Sparkling wine division will remain in New York. In a related move, Mike Jaeger, group president of Table Wines Division, announced the appointment of three key marketing directors to oversee the dynamic growth of the division's core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets