USA: Canandaigua Announces New Offices, New Staff
The Canandaigua Wine Company's CEO Jon Moramarco announced the company's Table Wine Division is moving its office to Concord, California, from Canandaigua, New York, effective July 31, 2000. The Canandaigua Wine Company headquarters and Specialty/Sparkling wine division will remain in New York. In a related move, Mike Jaeger, group president of Table Wines Division, announced the appointment of three key marketing directors to oversee the dynamic growth of the division's core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends