USA: Canandaigua Announces New Offices, New Staff
The Canandaigua Wine Company's CEO Jon Moramarco announced the company's Table Wine Division is moving its office to Concord, California, from Canandaigua, New York, effective July 31, 2000. The Canandaigua Wine Company headquarters and Specialty/Sparkling wine division will remain in New York. In a related move, Mike Jaeger, group president of Table Wines Division, announced the appointment of three key marketing directors to oversee the dynamic growth of the division's core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review