USA: Canandaigua Announces New Offices, New Staff
The Canandaigua Wine Company's CEO Jon Moramarco announced the company's Table Wine Division is moving its office to Concord, California, from Canandaigua, New York, effective July 31, 2000. The Canandaigua Wine Company headquarters and Specialty/Sparkling wine division will remain in New York. In a related move, Mike Jaeger, group president of Table Wines Division, announced the appointment of three key marketing directors to oversee the dynamic growth of the division's core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss