USA: Canandaigua Announces New Offices, New Staff
The Canandaigua Wine Company's CEO Jon Moramarco announced the company's Table Wine Division is moving its office to Concord, California, from Canandaigua, New York, effective July 31, 2000. The Canandaigua Wine Company headquarters and Specialty/Sparkling wine division will remain in New York. In a related move, Mike Jaeger, group president of Table Wines Division, announced the appointment of three key marketing directors to oversee the dynamic growth of the division's core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks