CANADA: Canadian wine results show disparate fortunes
Financial reports from Canada's two largest winemakers have been released, indicating steady growth for Vincor International Inc. but stagnant numbers for Andres Wines Ltd. Vincor, the largest winery in Canada, based in Mississauga Ontario, saw its sales rise 12% to $C95.2m with its net income climbing to $C6.5m, up 14% in its third financial quarter that ended December 31.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit