CANADA: Canadian drinks industry faces increased bottling costs
Canada's leader in glass bottle making, Consumers Packaging Inc. has appointed a new trouble-shooter Brent Ballantyne as its chief restructuring officer, a move that is expected to lead to an increase in bottle prices for the Canadian drinks industry. In a statement from Consumers Packaging a spokesperson said: "Mr. Ballantyne will manage existing creditors, evaluating proposals for its restructuring or sale, overseeing the development of financial projections and the dissemination of appropriate information to all stakeholders."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence