CANADA; Sleeman sees profits leap on advertising push
Sleeman Breweries saw its third quarter net earnings jump 42%, compared to the same period last year, as an increase in advertising and promotional expenditures resulted in strong sales of both premium and value brands nationally. Canada's third-largest beer company behind giants Labatt Brewing Co. Ltd. and Molson Breweries, saw its revenues increase 22% C$48m, profit hit $C3.7m, compared with C$2.6m a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory