CANADA; Sleeman sees profits leap on advertising push
Sleeman Breweries saw its third quarter net earnings jump 42%, compared to the same period last year, as an increase in advertising and promotional expenditures resulted in strong sales of both premium and value brands nationally. Canada's third-largest beer company behind giants Labatt Brewing Co. Ltd. and Molson Breweries, saw its revenues increase 22% C$48m, profit hit $C3.7m, compared with C$2.6m a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch