US: Canada Dry to distribute Frontier Beverage’s ‘Unwind’
Unwind will be available in select stores across nine counties
Frontier Beverage Co has signed a distribution agreement with Canada Dry Bottling Co for its ‘relaxation’ drink Unwind.
The deal, announced yesterday (18 August), is for nine counties throughout the Michigan state and includes the three Unwind variants; Goji Grape, Pom Berry, and Citrus Orange in 12oz cans.
The beverages will be available in select stores in Clinton, Ingham, Jackson, Eaton, Calhoun, Hillsdale, Lenawee, Livingston and Washtenaw counties.
"Our agreement with Canada Dry Bottling Co of Lansing marks the first of many upcoming distribution deals for Unwind across the country," said Terry Harris, CEO of Frontier Beverage Co.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts