Camus Wine & Spirits, Angus Dundee Distillers ready US release of Glencadam
The range of three Glencadam expressions will be released in the US
Camus Wine & Spirits has teamed up with Angus Dundee Distillers for the release of the latter's range of Glencadam Scotch whiskies in the US.
CIL US Wines & Spirit, Camus' subsidiary in the country will handle distribution of the Glencadam portfolio going forward, with three expressions hitting 12 states this month. The range comprises a ten- (retailing at US$55), a 15- ($85) and a 21-year-old single malt Scotch ($199).
“The US market is important to us,” said Camus' president, Cyril Camus. “I believe … our extensive network and knowledge of the US trade will help us to successfully establish Glencadam in the largest market for the category.”
Located in the Highlands, the Glencadam distillery was acquired by independently-owned Angus Dundee in 2003.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in......
Earlier today (23 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2015. Here is the list of 'gold outstanding' and 'gold' winners for Absinthe, Aqu...
Rarissimes Borderies 2004 is said to be the only Borderies vintage on the market....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends