Camus unveils Hanley as consumer outreach manager
Camus has created the role of consumer outreach manager
Camus has announced a change of communications manager, with the incumbent also set to become the Cognac company's consumer outreach manager.
Kathleen Hanley was confirmed late last week as joining Camus to assume the two roles. The Canadian national joins the company from Alexandra Public Relations, where she has spent the last three years as PR account manager in Paris.
When contacted by just-drinks today, a spokesperson for Camus confirmed that the consumer outreach position is newly-created, but declined to detail who Hanley is replacing as head of PR & communications.
"We are delighted to welcome Kathleen on board," said Camus' global commercial director, Anne Blois. "We are looking forward to introducing her to the whole team as well as to our customers who will be attending TFWA in Cannes next month."
Late last year, Camus switched distribution partners in the Netherlands. The news came a month after the company secured a distribution deal in the UK with Whyte & Mackay.
Future growth opportunities for global spirits
This latest report from just-drinks and The IWSR highlights the essential drivers of future growth for the global spirits industry. Our analysts have considered the opportunities available across the ...read more
This edition of our global Cognac report contains the latest 2015 data from The IWSR combined with our unique analyst insights and brand interview extracts. Global Cognac volumes rose 3.9% in 2015, hi...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?