Product Launch - GLOBAL: Camus Cognac's Rarissimes 40-year-old
Click through to view the new Cognac
Camus Cognac's Rarissimes 40-year-old
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40.9% abv
Available - From next month
Location - World-wide
Price - SRP of US$780 per bottle
Camus Cognac has added a new expression to its Rarissimes range with a limited release of a 40-year-old Cognac.
Production was limited to 991 bottles, with each filling witnessed by a bailiff to “preserve and ensure the quality” of the product, Camus said. The bottle is cased in an oak presentation box.
In October, Camus released the Family Legacy, a blend of five crus intended to represent the five generations of the house's founding family.
CAMUS adds another milestone to its Rarissimes range with a very limited release of 40 YEAR-OLD COGNAC
The first presentation to the market of this masterful 40-year Cognac - latest creation in the CAMUS Rarissimes range – is signed by Patrick Léger, Cellar Master of the House of CAMUS.
To preserve and ensure the quality of this 2014 edition, at 40.9% vol. and limited to only 991 bottles, the filling of each one was witnessed by a bailiff.
Rare, pure and eternal, the platinum CAMUS plaque emphasizes the bottle’s uniqueness, of which every detail of its black capsule evokes the CAMUS “Paradise” cellar. Combining tradition and elegance, the bottle design highlights shades of topaze with hints of antique gold of this rare Cognac. In a subtle beauty, the presentation case is a perfect reminder of the oak that recalls the rigor and care bestowed upon the Cognac within.
CAMUS RARISSIMES 40 YO 70cl (40.9% vol.) - Available worldwide from June 2014 at maximum recommended duty-free price: 780$/590€
With the Rarissimes collection, CAMUS is one of few Cognac houses to offer distinct vintages, giving connoisseurs the opportunity to acquire bottles of an extraordinary quality that guarantee an exceptional tasting experience. The Cognacs in the CAMUS Rarissimes range are all chosen to mark a special vintage, vineyard, or event and the Rarissimes “seal of rarity” distinguishes them as extraordinary cognacs. Available exclusively in limited editions, the Rarissimes range reveals through its refinement and beauty, the aromatic alchemy of the rare and excellent Cognacs
Original source: Company Release
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends