Product Launch - GLOBAL: Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Click through to view Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Category - Spirits, Cognac, abv not available
Available – From this month
Location – Global release
Price – Info not available
Distribution – Camus Cognac
Family-owned Cognac house Camus has launched Cuvée 3.140 to add to its Masterpiece Collection.
The new Cognac is a blend of Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne and Bons Bois Cognacs. It comes in a handcrafted wooden-and-leather presentation box featuring a 24-carat gold clover leaf.
The Cognac will be issued in a limited edition 950 decanters.
The other Cognacs in Camus' Masterpiece Collection include the Cuvée 4.176 and the Cuvée 3.128.
In September, Camus released eight vintage Cognacs in the US.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report