Product Launch - GLOBAL: Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Click through to view Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Camus Cognac's Camus Cuvée 3.140 Masterpiece Collection
Category - Spirits, Cognac, abv not available
Available – From this month
Location – Global release
Price – Info not available
Distribution – Camus Cognac
Family-owned Cognac house Camus has launched Cuvée 3.140 to add to its Masterpiece Collection.
The new Cognac is a blend of Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne and Bons Bois Cognacs. It comes in a handcrafted wooden-and-leather presentation box featuring a 24-carat gold clover leaf.
The Cognac will be issued in a limited edition 950 decanters.
The other Cognacs in Camus' Masterpiece Collection include the Cuvée 4.176 and the Cuvée 3.128.
In September, Camus released eight vintage Cognacs in the US.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends