NETHERLANDS: Campina launches Control drink in Russia
Dutch dairy group Campina has launched its dairy drink Campina Control in Russia.
Control, already launched in the Netherlands and Germany, is the company's first Russian innovation in the field of health and wellness.
"We decided to launch into Russia because it is a booming market at present and Russian women are very conscious and interested in weight control," a spokesperson for Campina told just-drinks.
According to the company, this mildly soured dairy drink contains natural plant extracts that activate the satiation mechanism, helping consumers eat less at their next meal.
Campina Control is available in raspberry, orange and peach flavours.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down