NETHERLANDS: Campina forms Thai venture
Dutch dairy co-operative Campina has set up a venture in Thailand, the company said today (6 July).
Campina has joined forces with Thai Advanced Food, a producer of cultured yoghurts and drinks under the Betagen brand.
The venture, which will have a turnover of around EUR60m (US$81.6m), will look to produce yoghurt and yoghurt drinks for the Thai market.
"For Campina, this joint venture fits very well in its strategic ambition to expand its international business in the area of healthy products, particularly via yoghurts and drinks," the company said.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research