NETHERLANDS: Campina forms Thai venture
Dutch dairy co-operative Campina has set up a venture in Thailand, the company said today (6 July).
Campina has joined forces with Thai Advanced Food, a producer of cultured yoghurts and drinks under the Betagen brand.
The venture, which will have a turnover of around EUR60m (US$81.6m), will look to produce yoghurt and yoghurt drinks for the Thai market.
"For Campina, this joint venture fits very well in its strategic ambition to expand its international business in the area of healthy products, particularly via yoghurts and drinks," the company said.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts