NETHERLANDS: Campina forms Thai venture
Dutch dairy co-operative Campina has set up a venture in Thailand, the company said today (6 July).
Campina has joined forces with Thai Advanced Food, a producer of cultured yoghurts and drinks under the Betagen brand.
The venture, which will have a turnover of around EUR60m (US$81.6m), will look to produce yoghurt and yoghurt drinks for the Thai market.
"For Campina, this joint venture fits very well in its strategic ambition to expand its international business in the area of healthy products, particularly via yoghurts and drinks," the company said.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends