UK: Campden BRI appoints brewing director
Campden BRI, an independent research company for the food and drink industry, has appointed Caroline Walker as director of brewing.
Walker, who joined Brewing Research International (BRI) ten years ago, will succeed Mark Kierstan following his retirement, the company said today (29 January).
Campden BRI was formed in August 2008 through the merger of CCFRA (Campden and Chorleywood Food Research Association) and BRI.
Ian Dixon, chair of the supervisory board, said of Walker's appointmenr: "I am delighted with the appointment of Caroline who is well known in the brewing sector. Caroline has the abilities to further develop the brewing activities of the business and deliver the synergies arising from our recent merger."
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp