US: Campbell Soup Co launches V8 campaign
Jackie Chan will feature in Campbell Soup's V8 campaign
Campbell Soup Co has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its V8 brand, featuring actor Jackie Chan.
Using the tagline, "Could've Had a V8", the campaign will comprise of two television advertisements, the firm said yesterday (3 October). The first - 'Balcony' - aired yesterday, featuring Campbell's V8 vegetable juice range. A second advert - 'Sidewalk' - will follow, featuring the V8 V-Fusion smoothie range.
The adverts will be followed by three additional spots and will be supported by print and online ads that compare V8 beverages to "other drink options".
Last month, Campbell Soup said that cost inflation and increased competition hit full-year profits at its beverage division.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review