US: Campbell Soup Co launches V8 campaign
Jackie Chan will feature in Campbell Soup's V8 campaign
Campbell Soup Co has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its V8 brand, featuring actor Jackie Chan.
Using the tagline, "Could've Had a V8", the campaign will comprise of two television advertisements, the firm said yesterday (3 October). The first - 'Balcony' - aired yesterday, featuring Campbell's V8 vegetable juice range. A second advert - 'Sidewalk' - will follow, featuring the V8 V-Fusion smoothie range.
The adverts will be followed by three additional spots and will be supported by print and online ads that compare V8 beverages to "other drink options".
Last month, Campbell Soup said that cost inflation and increased competition hit full-year profits at its beverage division.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages