US: Campbell Soup Co launches V8 campaign
Jackie Chan will feature in Campbell Soup's V8 campaign
Campbell Soup Co has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its V8 brand, featuring actor Jackie Chan.
Using the tagline, "Could've Had a V8", the campaign will comprise of two television advertisements, the firm said yesterday (3 October). The first - 'Balcony' - aired yesterday, featuring Campbell's V8 vegetable juice range. A second advert - 'Sidewalk' - will follow, featuring the V8 V-Fusion smoothie range.
The adverts will be followed by three additional spots and will be supported by print and online ads that compare V8 beverages to "other drink options".
Last month, Campbell Soup said that cost inflation and increased competition hit full-year profits at its beverage division.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018