US: Campbell Soup Co appoints Joshua Anthony global nutrition VP
Joshua Anthony will lead Campbell's nutrition team acrossits food and beverage portfolio
Campbell Soup Co has appointed ex-Mead Johnson Nutrition director Joshua Anthony as VP of global nutrition and health.
Anthony replaces Debra DeMuth, who left the company in February after a year in the position, the V8 smoothie producer said today (14 October). A spokesperson for Campbell declined to comment on the reasons for DeMuth's departure.
Anthony will lead Campbell's nutrition team within the research and development unit, working across the company's food and beverage portfolio. He reports to Campbell's senior VP of global R&D, George Dowdie. Prior to joining Campbell, Anthony spent ten years at Bristol-Myers Squibb/Mead Johnson Nutrition, where he was director of R&D for the firm's global infant category.
Earlier this year, Campbell announced plans to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year. Since then, the company has made a number of launches under its V8 juice brand.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends