Product Launch - UK: Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Click through to view Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 52.4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, exclusively from the Glen Grant distillery on Speyside
Price - EUR90 (US$114) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - n/a
Campari has launched a 19 year-old Glen Grant distillery-exclusive single malt.
It has been aged in oak casks previously used for Bourbon, with 222 numbered bottles coming from the initial cask.
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future