Campari's Cabo Wabo Tequila ad stars BBQ champ - video
Campari America is targeting the outdoor cooking season with a new ad for Cabo Wabo Tequila that features a three-time world barbecue champion.
"Grill master" Myron Mixon stars in the 15-second spot with his son Michael, and they urge consumers to take "A Thicker Cut of Life". The pair also host YouTube grilling lessons "that will empower the home grill master", Campari America said.
Last month, the master blender of Jose Cuervo told just-drinks that the mixto segment of the Tequila category is on the cusp of "a golden age".
Campari Milano Spa, Davide in Spirits and Wine (World)...
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
The founder of privately-owned Bulldog Gin has announced the formation of a new business unit in the Americas, as he looks to drive growth in the markets. ...
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign