GLOBAL: Campari updates Carolans package
Click through to view the new Carolans bottle
Gruppo Campari has re-designed the packaging for its Carolans Irish cream liqueur brand.
The company, which bought Carolans from William Grant & Sons in 2010, said late last week that the bottle revamp forms part of a relaunch for the brand. Launching this month, the new pack will be available in all markets.
The re-design focuses the brand's efforts on its female target audience, Campari said, with the bottle “incorporating a taller, sleeker and more feminine appearance designed to appeal more to women”.
Carolans is available in 1.75-litre, 1.14-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, 70cl, 50cl, 37.5cl and 10cl sizes.
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire