GLOBAL: Campari updates Carolans package
Click through to view the new Carolans bottle
Gruppo Campari has re-designed the packaging for its Carolans Irish cream liqueur brand.
The company, which bought Carolans from William Grant & Sons in 2010, said late last week that the bottle revamp forms part of a relaunch for the brand. Launching this month, the new pack will be available in all markets.
The re-design focuses the brand's efforts on its female target audience, Campari said, with the bottle “incorporating a taller, sleeker and more feminine appearance designed to appeal more to women”.
Carolans is available in 1.75-litre, 1.14-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, 70cl, 50cl, 37.5cl and 10cl sizes.
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research