GLOBAL: Campari updates Carolans package
Click through to view the new Carolans bottle
Gruppo Campari has re-designed the packaging for its Carolans Irish cream liqueur brand.
The company, which bought Carolans from William Grant & Sons in 2010, said late last week that the bottle revamp forms part of a relaunch for the brand. Launching this month, the new pack will be available in all markets.
The re-design focuses the brand's efforts on its female target audience, Campari said, with the bottle “incorporating a taller, sleeker and more feminine appearance designed to appeal more to women”.
Carolans is available in 1.75-litre, 1.14-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, 70cl, 50cl, 37.5cl and 10cl sizes.
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head