GLOBAL: Campari updates Carolans package
Click through to view the new Carolans bottle
Gruppo Campari has re-designed the packaging for its Carolans Irish cream liqueur brand.
The company, which bought Carolans from William Grant & Sons in 2010, said late last week that the bottle revamp forms part of a relaunch for the brand. Launching this month, the new pack will be available in all markets.
The re-design focuses the brand's efforts on its female target audience, Campari said, with the bottle “incorporating a taller, sleeker and more feminine appearance designed to appeal more to women”.
Carolans is available in 1.75-litre, 1.14-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, 70cl, 50cl, 37.5cl and 10cl sizes.
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL