GLOBAL: Campari updates Carolans package
Click through to view the new Carolans bottle
Gruppo Campari has re-designed the packaging for its Carolans Irish cream liqueur brand.
The company, which bought Carolans from William Grant & Sons in 2010, said late last week that the bottle revamp forms part of a relaunch for the brand. Launching this month, the new pack will be available in all markets.
The re-design focuses the brand's efforts on its female target audience, Campari said, with the bottle “incorporating a taller, sleeker and more feminine appearance designed to appeal more to women”.
Carolans is available in 1.75-litre, 1.14-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, 70cl, 50cl, 37.5cl and 10cl sizes.
William Grant & Sons is set to back its recently-announced promotion for its Grant's blended Scotch whisky brand in the UK....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015