US: Campari unveils Skyy Vodka bikini bottle
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's American Beauty Bottle
The 75cl American Beauty Bottle, which is dressed in a custom-designed stars-and-stripes bikini, will sell for US$18.49 across the US, Campari said today (23 May). It will only be available in the summer months, a Campari spokesperson said.
Skyy Vodka head of marketing Umberto Luchini said: “As American brands, the Skyy Vodka and L*Space Swim collaboration celebrates US pride and is a unique way to add a fashionable twist to our iconic cobalt blue Skyy bottle."
This month, Campari launched a TV campaign for its Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
Campari, with only 0.2% of global volume sales in 2012 is a minor player in the category, ranked only 40th. Its strength is based on the Cinzano brand which is in both vermouth and other sparkling win...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"