US: Campari unveils Skyy Vodka bikini bottle
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's American Beauty Bottle
The 75cl American Beauty Bottle, which is dressed in a custom-designed stars-and-stripes bikini, will sell for US$18.49 across the US, Campari said today (23 May). It will only be available in the summer months, a Campari spokesperson said.
Skyy Vodka head of marketing Umberto Luchini said: “As American brands, the Skyy Vodka and L*Space Swim collaboration celebrates US pride and is a unique way to add a fashionable twist to our iconic cobalt blue Skyy bottle."
This month, Campari launched a TV campaign for its Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
Campari, with only 0.2% of global volume sales in 2012 is a minor player in the category, ranked only 40th. Its strength is based on the Cinzano brand which is in both vermouth and other sparkling win...
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014