US: Campari unveils Skyy Vodka bikini bottle
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's American Beauty Bottle
The 75cl American Beauty Bottle, which is dressed in a custom-designed stars-and-stripes bikini, will sell for US$18.49 across the US, Campari said today (23 May). It will only be available in the summer months, a Campari spokesperson said.
Skyy Vodka head of marketing Umberto Luchini said: “As American brands, the Skyy Vodka and L*Space Swim collaboration celebrates US pride and is a unique way to add a fashionable twist to our iconic cobalt blue Skyy bottle."
This month, Campari launched a TV campaign for its Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019