US: Campari unveils Skyy Vodka bikini bottle
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's American Beauty Bottle
The 75cl American Beauty Bottle, which is dressed in a custom-designed stars-and-stripes bikini, will sell for US$18.49 across the US, Campari said today (23 May). It will only be available in the summer months, a Campari spokesperson said.
Skyy Vodka head of marketing Umberto Luchini said: “As American brands, the Skyy Vodka and L*Space Swim collaboration celebrates US pride and is a unique way to add a fashionable twist to our iconic cobalt blue Skyy bottle."
This month, Campari launched a TV campaign for its Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller