ITALY: Campari takes control of Skyy Spirits
Campari, the Italian drinks producer, has said it is paying US$207.5m in cash to acquire a controlling stake in US-based Skyy Spirits, maker of the fast-growing super premium brand Skyy Vodka. The deal sees Campari add another 50% of the company from Skyy founder Maurice Kanbar to the 8.9% it acquired in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory