AUSTRALIA: Campari switches Aus, NZ Pacific Islands heads
The change of leadership at Campari's Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands takes place next week
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
The unit said earlier today (11 October) that Shane O’Hart will assume the position of MD from 16 October. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that O'Hart will replace Shane Richardson, who is leaving on 15 October “to take up a new professional opportunity”.
Richardson has headed up the Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands operations since November 2009.
O’Hart, meanwhile, joined Campari in 2010 as state sales manager for the Western Australia and South Australia states and the Northern Territory of Australia. He was promoted to sales director for Australia in 2012.
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
In 2012 the company had yet to fulfil its potential as the largest importer of drinks, by widening the variety of products imported. Moreover, Israel Beer Breweries is expected to expend their positio...
Business Monitor International's Italy Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom