AUSTRALIA: Campari switches Aus, NZ Pacific Islands heads
The change of leadership at Campari's Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands takes place next week
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
The unit said earlier today (11 October) that Shane O’Hart will assume the position of MD from 16 October. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that O'Hart will replace Shane Richardson, who is leaving on 15 October “to take up a new professional opportunity”.
Richardson has headed up the Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands operations since November 2009.
O’Hart, meanwhile, joined Campari in 2010 as state sales manager for the Western Australia and South Australia states and the Northern Territory of Australia. He was promoted to sales director for Australia in 2012.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends