ITALY: Campari presents Hotel Campari
Campari has announced its new marketing campaign, called Hotel Campari, starring actress Salma Hayek.
The campaign includes print, television and online advertising, and a limited edition collectable calendar.
Campari said today (29 November) that Hayek added "excitement and sensuality" to its campaign, because of her stylish and distinctive image.
"The secret ingredient in Campari is passion. I was amazed to experience that passion during the making of Hotel Campari by Mario Testino, Mathew Rolston and the wonderful creative team at Campari," said Hayek.
Gruppo Campari group marketing director Bob Kunze-Concewitz said: "Campari once more communicates passion in an absolutely coherent manner on an international basis. It is an holistic multimedia campaign that brings the brands' values to life through intriguing vignettes. Working with world renown artists like Salma Hayek, Mario Testino and Mathew Rolston to create Hotel Campari was magical."
Campari's Calendar, now in its eighth edition, will be produced in a limited edition of 9,999 copies.
Coinciding with the publication of Diageo's first-half results, this month's just-drinks interview is with Andrew Morgan, president of Diageo's European operations. Morgan took the opportunity to expl...
US investment bank JP Morgan has raised its rating on the Italian drinks company Campari from neutral to overweight....
Gruppo Campari has made a "strategic addition" to its portfolio....
Davide Campari-Milano has trimmed the size of its board and issued dividend details....
Skyy Vodka has unveiled a tie-up with The Independent Film Channel (IFC) in the US....
Italian spirits and wine group Davide Campari-Milano has seen annual profits inch up over 3% in 2006....
Skyy Spirits is targeting the US on-trade vodka martini market as part of its launch of Skyy 90....
Gruppo Campari has lined up a fresh vodka offering in the US from its Skyy Spirits subsidiary....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends