Campari poaches Diageo executive for Australia, New Zealand lead role
David Halliday joins Campari from Diageo
David Halliday, Diageo's commercial director for the same region and chairman of Bundaberg Distilling Co, will move across to be Campari's Australia, NZ & Pacific Islands MD. Halliday fills the role vacated in April by Shane O'Hart, who passed away earlier this month following a battle with a long-term illness.
Prior to joining Diageo in 2013, Halliday worked for Coca-Cola Amatil in Australia and Coca-Cola Enterprises, Mitchells & Butlers and Molson Coors in the UK.
He will report to Franco Peroni, Campari's MD for Asia Pacific, who had been covering the region in the interim.
“[Halliday's] extensive experience in senior leadership and customer-focused roles in the alcohol industry will be extremely valuable as we continue to expand our portfolio and develop our business in this region,” said Peroni.
Campari set up its office in Australia in 2010.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Davide Campari Milano SpA is part of Gruppo Campari, a large corporate group with an international presence. Gruppo Campari manufactures both alcoholic drinks and soft drinks....
Diageo plc (Diageo) is an alcoholic beverages company that produces, distributes, and sells spirits, beer, and wine products....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends