ITALY: Campari mulls Riccadonna move (report)
If the deal were to go through, it would mark the return of Riccadonna to the Campari fold. The company acquired Riccadonna in 1995, selling a 51% stake in Riccadonna to Bersano in 1996.
Campari distributes the brand in a number of export markets through a distribution deal with Bersano & Riccadonna.
The rum market may be dominated by white rum - and by one brand in particular - but Larry Watson, managing director, distribution division, at Jamaican rum producer, J Wray & Nephew, believes there is...
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano SpA has amassed a EUR500m war chest for acquisitions, according to the Italian company's CEO Enzo Visone....
Campari has had its rating cut....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
US investment house Citigroup Smith Barney has cut its rating on Italian drinks group Davide Campari-Milano SpA from "buy" to "hold"....
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Davide Campari-Milano shares....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1