US: Campari launches Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape push
The spots will roll out across the US throughout the year, supported by digital, print and outdoor advertising, Campari said yesterday (20 May). The company said the “Be Part of the Art” campaign is inspired by “Moscato madness”, which has seen the grape embraced by hip hop artists, sparking a spike in sales for Moscato wine in the US.
Yesterday, a Mintel analyst said there has been a 33% rise in volumes for Moscato in the US because of “Moscato madness”.
Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape was launched in March.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky brand strengthened its hold on the global Travel Retail market last year, increasing volumes by 15%, new figures have shown....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future