SOUTH AFRICA: Campari launches Cinzano RTD
Campari, through a local affiliate in South Africa, has launched its third RTD offering, Cinzano Five. This South African launch is the third RTD launched from the group in the past 15 months, after the vodka-based Skyy Blue into the USA and the Campari Mixx in Italy and Switzerland. The Cinzano Five is a 5.4% abv spirit cooler, using lemon, pineapple and orange flavours in a 275cl bottle, which cost R9m to develop, including a full-house TV, cinema, poster and press campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director