US: Campari creates MD position for North America operations
Roy Danis will join Campari from Jose Cuervo International
The North American arm of Gruppo Campari has created the new role of managing director, and poached the head of Jose Cuervo International to assume the position.
Roy Danis, who has also worked for Aveniu Brands in the US, will oversee the day-to-day operations at Campari’s US, Canadian and Puerto Rican business, the company said late last week. Danis will start in the new position next month, and will be based out of Campari America's office in San Francisco.
He will report to Campari America's CEO & chairman, Gerry Ruvo.
Campari America changed its name from Skyy Spirits at the start of this year.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets