US: Campari creates MD position for North America operations
Roy Danis will join Campari from Jose Cuervo International
The North American arm of Gruppo Campari has created the new role of managing director, and poached the head of Jose Cuervo International to assume the position.
Roy Danis, who has also worked for Aveniu Brands in the US, will oversee the day-to-day operations at Campari’s US, Canadian and Puerto Rican business, the company said late last week. Danis will start in the new position next month, and will be based out of Campari America's office in San Francisco.
He will report to Campari America's CEO & chairman, Gerry Ruvo.
Campari America changed its name from Skyy Spirits at the start of this year.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also conta...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK