US: Campari creates MD position for North America operations
Roy Danis will join Campari from Jose Cuervo International
The North American arm of Gruppo Campari has created the new role of managing director, and poached the head of Jose Cuervo International to assume the position.
Roy Danis, who has also worked for Aveniu Brands in the US, will oversee the day-to-day operations at Campari’s US, Canadian and Puerto Rican business, the company said late last week. Danis will start in the new position next month, and will be based out of Campari America's office in San Francisco.
He will report to Campari America's CEO & chairman, Gerry Ruvo.
Campari America changed its name from Skyy Spirits at the start of this year.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends