US: Campari appoints duty-free distributor
The agreement covers the Italian spirits group's full portfolio, which includes Campari, Skyy vodka, Cinzano and Martin Miller's gin.
Alexander James & Co executive vice president Ned Carpenter said: "Duty-free operators across the US will now be able to have Campari International's brands supplied from our two warehouses on the East and West Coast. This will significantly increase the level of service, delivery speed and inventory control, which will benefit all parties and, of course, grow Campari's business here in the US."
The duty free business has recovered relatively quickly from the major disruption caused by the security scare in the UK in the summer, writes Joe Bates. And as the industry prepares for the annual Ta...
The rum market may be dominated by white rum - and by one brand in particular - but Larry Watson, managing director, distribution division, at Jamaican rum producer, J Wray & Nephew, believes there is...
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
The Campari Group has strengthened its wine presence with the acquisition of a Tuscan winery....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano SpA has amassed a EUR500m war chest for acquisitions, according to the Italian company's CEO Enzo Visone....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed press reports claiming that it is to sell the Cusenier unit....
Campari has had its rating cut....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research