US: Campari America signs up with DISCUS
Campari America has joined the Distilled Spirits Council of the US (DISCUS).
"DISCUS is the global leader in advocating responsible public policy for the distilled spirits industry," said Campari America chairman & CEO, Gerry Ruvo, yesterday (21 March). "Given the significant role spirits manufacturing and sales plays in US commerce and today's job market, we felt it important to join forces with DISCUS in support of one of America's most valued, thriving industries."
DISCUS is the national trade association representing the US's leading distillers and around 80% of premium distilled spirits brands sold in the country.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK