US: Campari America signs up with DISCUS
Campari America has joined the Distilled Spirits Council of the US (DISCUS).
"DISCUS is the global leader in advocating responsible public policy for the distilled spirits industry," said Campari America chairman & CEO, Gerry Ruvo, yesterday (21 March). "Given the significant role spirits manufacturing and sales plays in US commerce and today's job market, we felt it important to join forces with DISCUS in support of one of America's most valued, thriving industries."
DISCUS is the national trade association representing the US's leading distillers and around 80% of premium distilled spirits brands sold in the country.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future