Campari America names new managing director
Ugo Fiorenzo is the new managing director of Campari America
Gruppo Campari has named Ugo Fiorenzo as its new managing director of Campari America. Fiorenzo fills a position that was vacant for more than seven months, following Roy Danis' departure late last year.
A spokesperson told just-drinks that Jean-Jacques Dubau, managing director of North America, was leading Campari’s US business on an interim basis.
The US represents 20% of Gruppo Campari's sales and Fiorenzo will report directly to Dubau, managing director of North America, which comprises US, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Caribbean, Central America.
Fiorenzo has been with Campari for about ten years, most recently serving as senior market director of Gruppo Campari subsidiary J Wray & Nephew in Jamaica.
Dubau said: "Utilising both his sales and marketing expertise, he will help us accelerate our business around our four key growth pillars - maximising portfolio potential, building true distributor partnerships, creating operational effectiveness, and nurturing brand & company advocates."
Fiorenzo will be based at the Campari America headquarters in San Francisco.
Davide Campari Milano SpA is part of Gruppo Campari, a large corporate group with an international presence. Gruppo Campari manufactures both alcoholic drinks and soft drinks....
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during March....
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
Alcoholic beverages are broadly categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine....
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range