SWEDEN: Camitz & Lindberger brings Camitz Sparkling Vodka to UK
Swedish distiller Camitz & Lindberger has lined up the UK launch of its Camitz sparkling vodka brand.
The independent company said yesterday (16 October) that the vodka will be available in the country in 70cl and 20cl bottles, through Coe Vintners, Amathus and Mangrove.
Camitz sparkling vodka uses Swedish wheat from the Swedish area of Västergötland, near the distillery, while the water is sourced from underground springs at Töllsjö. The 40% abv beverage is topped off with a natural cork.
Camitz & Lindberger said it is targeting high-end and premium venues in the UK with the launch.
To say that Ketil Eriksen had to hit the ground running when he became CEO of Absolut six months ago would be an understatement. Overseeing a massive reorganisation and dealing with the effects of the...
Philadelphia Distilling has appointed former Pernod-Ricard Americas CEO Alain Barbet as senior advisor to the company....
First Drinks Brands, the distribution business owned by whisky distiller William Grant & Sons, plans to spend GBP40m on marketing this year, following its deal to distribute Remy Cointreau brands in t...
Around 52% of adults believe that alcopops encourage underage drinking, according to a report out this week....
St Agnes has launched a new variant of its cola and brandy RTD beverage in Australia....
Diageo is to form a joint venture with Kirin Holdings in Japan....
Absolut is to launch a limited edition vodka for the US market to mark the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots....
East African Breweries (EABL) has confirmed that it will cut "several" jobs within the company in the coming weeks....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer