UK: Calypso launches Jubbly Smoothie
Calypso Soft Drinks has launched a home-freezeable juice smoothie, based upon a Jubbly ice lolly, across the UK market.
The company said today (2 April) that the beverage, Jubbly Smoothie, which is identifiable by its tetrahedral shape, will be available in a choice of two flavours, orange, mango & passion fruit, and strawberry & banana.
Each 62ml smoothie will contain 70% pure juice and crushed fruit, and is supplied in packs of 10 for home-freezing. The smoothies will retail between GBP2.50-GBP2.99 (US$4.95-$5.92), the company added.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends