UK: Calypso launches Jubbly Smoothie
Calypso Soft Drinks has launched a home-freezeable juice smoothie, based upon a Jubbly ice lolly, across the UK market.
The company said today (2 April) that the beverage, Jubbly Smoothie, which is identifiable by its tetrahedral shape, will be available in a choice of two flavours, orange, mango & passion fruit, and strawberry & banana.
Each 62ml smoothie will contain 70% pure juice and crushed fruit, and is supplied in packs of 10 for home-freezing. The smoothies will retail between GBP2.50-GBP2.99 (US$4.95-$5.92), the company added.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets