UK: Calypso launches Jubbly Smoothie
Calypso Soft Drinks has launched a home-freezeable juice smoothie, based upon a Jubbly ice lolly, across the UK market.
The company said today (2 April) that the beverage, Jubbly Smoothie, which is identifiable by its tetrahedral shape, will be available in a choice of two flavours, orange, mango & passion fruit, and strawberry & banana.
Each 62ml smoothie will contain 70% pure juice and crushed fruit, and is supplied in packs of 10 for home-freezing. The smoothies will retail between GBP2.50-GBP2.99 (US$4.95-$5.92), the company added.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban