US: Calistoga unveils growth plan
Calistoga Beverage Company has unveiled details of the relaunch of its flagship brand Calistoga Brand Mineral Water.
The company plans to triple its business over the next three years with an invigorated, Northern-California-focused marketing campaign to support Calistoga Brand Mineral Water and the introduction of a new line of Sparkling Juice Organic Beverages with a mineral water base.
Chris Canning, director, Calistoga Beverage Company, said: "Our roots reach back to times when food was really simple, with no over-engineering. The 'Return to Good' campaign represents just that. It is a call to action for consumers who thirst for all-natural products and who actively participate in making their communities a better place to live."
The campaign will include a more focused distribution plan that leverages the company's long-term relationships with exclusive local beverage distributors, a statement said.
There will also be a new brand identity including logo, labelling and packaging for both its sparkling and still mineral water.
A new advertising campaign will run in Northern California from July to October.
The new line of Sparkling Juice Organic Beverages in cranberry apple, lemonade, peach passion fruit and black cherry flavours is expected to be in stores beginning July 2007.
"Calistoga believes that all of our products should be all natural or organic," stated Canning. "The launch of the organic sparkling juice beverages reinforces this philosophy. The organic juice beverage made with Calistoga Mineral Water complements Calistoga brand water products with the same high quality in a fruit-flavored beverage."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages