US: Calistoga unveils growth plan
Calistoga Beverage Company has unveiled details of the relaunch of its flagship brand Calistoga Brand Mineral Water.
The company plans to triple its business over the next three years with an invigorated, Northern-California-focused marketing campaign to support Calistoga Brand Mineral Water and the introduction of a new line of Sparkling Juice Organic Beverages with a mineral water base.
Chris Canning, director, Calistoga Beverage Company, said: "Our roots reach back to times when food was really simple, with no over-engineering. The 'Return to Good' campaign represents just that. It is a call to action for consumers who thirst for all-natural products and who actively participate in making their communities a better place to live."
The campaign will include a more focused distribution plan that leverages the company's long-term relationships with exclusive local beverage distributors, a statement said.
There will also be a new brand identity including logo, labelling and packaging for both its sparkling and still mineral water.
A new advertising campaign will run in Northern California from July to October.
The new line of Sparkling Juice Organic Beverages in cranberry apple, lemonade, peach passion fruit and black cherry flavours is expected to be in stores beginning July 2007.
"Calistoga believes that all of our products should be all natural or organic," stated Canning. "The launch of the organic sparkling juice beverages reinforces this philosophy. The organic juice beverage made with Calistoga Mineral Water complements Calistoga brand water products with the same high quality in a fruit-flavored beverage."
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends