USA: Caffe Diva Group, Ltd. Continues Expansion
Caffe Diva Group, Ltd., (CFDA) a publicly held espresso coffee and coffee roasting retailer announced today that it is continuing to seek acquisitions as a part of its consolidation plan while it continues negotiations of the previously announced merger with Creative Host Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHST - news) a San Diego, California, based operator of airport concessions. Ronald Davis, President of Caffe Diva said, "We are continuing the implementation of our business plan to increase our presence and market share. Through the combined efforts of Caffe Diva and KAL Equity Group, Ltd, our investment bankers, our business has grown substantially. We are projecting sales for the current fiscal year of approximately $19 million dollars." He went on to say, "We have identified other acquisitions which may be less expensive and more complimentary to our business than the merger currently being contemplated between Caffe Diva and Creative Host. We are also weighing our options as to inclusion on the Nasdaq national market quotation system or to go directly to the American Stock Exchange for listing." Caffe Diva Group operates 28 drive-thru and sit-down, Caffe Diva, establishments emphasizing coffee, coffee roasting, and baked goods in 6 Western States (Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Texas and Washington). It also owns and operates Marsee Baking Portland, Oregon. Caffe Diva's stock is thinly traded on the pink sheet over the counter market. Additional information about Caffe Diva Group's stock may be found on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends