USA: Caffe Diva Group, Ltd. Continues Expansion
Caffe Diva Group, Ltd., (CFDA) a publicly held espresso coffee and coffee roasting retailer announced today that it is continuing to seek acquisitions as a part of its consolidation plan while it continues negotiations of the previously announced merger with Creative Host Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHST - news) a San Diego, California, based operator of airport concessions. Ronald Davis, President of Caffe Diva said, "We are continuing the implementation of our business plan to increase our presence and market share. Through the combined efforts of Caffe Diva and KAL Equity Group, Ltd, our investment bankers, our business has grown substantially. We are projecting sales for the current fiscal year of approximately $19 million dollars." He went on to say, "We have identified other acquisitions which may be less expensive and more complimentary to our business than the merger currently being contemplated between Caffe Diva and Creative Host. We are also weighing our options as to inclusion on the Nasdaq national market quotation system or to go directly to the American Stock Exchange for listing." Caffe Diva Group operates 28 drive-thru and sit-down, Caffe Diva, establishments emphasizing coffee, coffee roasting, and baked goods in 6 Western States (Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Texas and Washington). It also owns and operates Marsee Baking Portland, Oregon. Caffe Diva's stock is thinly traded on the pink sheet over the counter market. Additional information about Caffe Diva Group's stock may be found on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report