USA: Caffe Diva Group, Ltd. Continues Expansion
Ronald Davis, President of Caffe Diva said, "We are continuing the implementation of our business plan to increase our presence and market share. Through the combined efforts of Caffe Diva and KAL Equity Group, Ltd, our investment bankers, our business has grown substantially. We are projecting sales for the current fiscal year of approximately $19 million dollars." He went on to say, "We have identified other acquisitions which may be less expensive and more complimentary to our business than the merger currently being contemplated between Caffe Diva and Creative Host. We are also weighing our options as to inclusion on the Nasdaq national market quotation system or to go directly to the American Stock Exchange for listing."
Caffe Diva Group operates 28 drive-thru and sit-down, Caffe Diva, establishments emphasizing coffee, coffee roasting, and baked goods in 6 Western States (Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Texas and Washington). It also owns and operates Marsee Baking Portland, Oregon. Caffe Diva's stock is thinly traded on the pink sheet over the counter market. Additional information about Caffe Diva Group's stock may be found on the Internet at www.otcinfo.net. For additional information about the Caffe Diva Group, Inc. call Kim Lorz at the KAL Equity Group, Ltd. 650/941-0742.
Statements in this press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. All statements other than statements of historical fact, included within this release, including without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the Company, are forward-looking statements that involve unknown risk and uncertainties or other factors that could cause actual results to materially differ from the results, performance, or expectations implied by these forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that any such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company is not obligated to update the information contained herein nor should it be assumed that the statements contained herein will be unchanged at any subsequent date.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages