UK: Cadbury Schweppes welcomes new director to the board
Roger Carr, chairman of Chubb plc has been appointed to the board of Cadbury Schweppes plc as a non-executive director, effective as of today (Monday 22nd January), Carr became chairman of Chubb plc last year and until its acquisition by RWE AG was chairman of Thames Water. Carr is also a non-executive director of Bass plc and Centrica plc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat