SPAIN: Cadbury Schweppes to move plant in €12m investment
Cadbury Schweppes' Spanish division (Bebidas de Espana) is moving its bottling plant in Barcelona to a new loction with an investment of €12m (US$10.5m). The relocation should be complete by December this year. Schweppes wants to get a 17% share in the Spanish soft drinks sector by 2005 with a production capacity of 750m litres a year. Schweppes increased its market share in Spain from 7.0 pct to 15 pct, with the purchase of Spanish soft drinks manufacturer La Casera in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch