UK: Cadbury Schweppes Reports Strong First Half Earnings Growth
Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced interim results for the first half year to 18 June 2000. Full Year Half Year 1999 2000 1999 (millions of pounds) % Continuing Operations: 4,234 Sales 1,954 1,843 + 6 731 Underlying Operating Profit 322 289 +11 686 Underlying Profit Before Tax 308 267 +15 22.5p Underlying Earnings Per Share 9.9p 8.5p +16 31.7p Basic Earnings Per Share 9.4p 8.0p +18 10.0p Dividend Per Share 3.20p 3.05p + 5
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller