UK: Cadbury Schweppes Reports Strong First Half Earnings Growth
Cadbury Schweppes plc today announced interim results for the first half year to 18 June 2000. Full Year Half Year 1999 2000 1999 (millions of pounds) % Continuing Operations: 4,234 Sales 1,954 1,843 + 6 731 Underlying Operating Profit 322 289 +11 686 Underlying Profit Before Tax 308 267 +15 22.5p Underlying Earnings Per Share 9.9p 8.5p +16 31.7p Basic Earnings Per Share 9.4p 8.0p +18 10.0p Dividend Per Share 3.20p 3.05p + 5
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD