UK: Cadbury Schweppes profit up 5.5%
The UK-based soft drinks to sweets group, Cadbury Schweppes, reported profit before tax, goodwill amortisation, restructuring charges and disposal gains for the year to December 29 2002 of £935m, up 5.5% from £886m the year before. But the company's shares fell following the group's warning that it expected earnings at its North American beverage operations, Dr Pepper Seven Up (DPSU), would be flat in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign