USA: Cadbury Schweppes plc's John Brock Named Beverage Industry's 2000 Executive Of The Year
Beverage Industry magazine is pleased to announce that John Brock, chief operating officer of Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE: CSG), has been named its 2000 Executive of the Year."He's a straight shooter who has done an outstanding job of building morale at Cadbury Schweppes and throughout the independent system," said Tom Bachmann, publisher of Beverage Industry and co-chairman of the Executive of the Year Committee responsible for nominating Brock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014