COMMENT: Cadbury Schweppes on track, despite lack of fizz
Cadbury Schweppes expects to hit targets for the year, according to a trading update. Despite flat sales in US carbonates and difficulties in its Argentinean and Canadian confectionery operations, Cadbury Schweppes still expects to achieve double-digit profit growth for the year. Although the company should be in a good position to benefit from increasingly snack-orientated consumer habits, Cadbury needs to improve its distribution
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller