COMMENT: Cadbury Schweppes on track, despite lack of fizz
Cadbury Schweppes expects to hit targets for the year, according to a trading update. Despite flat sales in US carbonates and difficulties in its Argentinean and Canadian confectionery operations, Cadbury Schweppes still expects to achieve double-digit profit growth for the year. Although the company should be in a good position to benefit from increasingly snack-orientated consumer habits, Cadbury needs to improve its distribution
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM